2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th February 2016, 01:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Computer Engineering syllabus North Maharashtra University

As you have asked about the final year Computer Engineering syllabus of North Maharashtra University, I am giving you information about it

BE Semester - VII

Advanced UNIX Programming
Artificial Intelligence & Expert System
Interdisciplinary Elective
Elective
Embedded System
Unix Programming Lab
Embedded System Lab
Elective –I Lab
Project –I
Seminar–II

Advanced UNIX Programming:

a. Unix System Overview- Introduction, UNIX Architecture, Logging In, Files and Directories, Input and Output
b. Programs and Processes, Error Handling, User Identification, Signals
c. Time Values, System Calls and Library Functions
d. File I/O- Introduction, File Descriptors, open Function, creat Function, close Function, lseek Function, read Function, write Function
e. File Sharing, Atomic Operations- Appending to a file, Creating a file
f. dup and dup2 Functions, sync, fsync, and fdatasync functions, fcntl function

a. Files and Directories- Introduction, stat, fstat, and lstat Functions, File Types, File Access Permissions, access Function, umask Function
b. chmod and fchmod Functions, Sticky Bit, File Size, File Truncation, File Systems,link,unlink,remove and rename function
c. Symbolic Links, symlink and readlink Functions, File Times, mkdir and rmdir Functions, chdir, fchdir, and getcwd Functions
d. System Data Files and Information –Introduction, Password File-getpwuid, getpwnam, getpwent, setpwent, endpwent, Shadow Passwords-getspnam, getspent, setspent, endspent
e. Group File- getgrgid, getgrnam, getgrent, setgrent, endgrent, Login Accounting, System Identification- uname, gethostname
f. Time and Date Routines- time, gettimeofday, gmtime, localtime, mktime, asctime,ctime, strftime

Final year Computer Engineering syllabus of North Maharashtra University

For more, I am attaching the file
9th December 2016, 09:53 PM
bhavana nayak

Re: Computer Engineering syllabus North Maharashtra University

hello sir ,i am student of north Maharashtra university .sir,i want to see the syllabus of first year computer engineering of 2nd semester of nmu. can you help me,please?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in