2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th February 2016, 06:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Complaint against LIC development officer

Customer makes complaints when they are unhappy to the organization and are not satisfied with the services of company.

If you are unhappy with your insurance company

Approach the Grievance Redressal Officer of its branch or any other office that you deal with. You can contact to the development officer for contact details of Grievance Redressal Officers, GRO, of all insurance companies
Give your complaint in writing along with the necessary support documents
Take a written acknowledgement of your complaint with the date.

The insurance company should deal with your complaint within 15 days.

If that does not happen or if you are unhappy with their solution you can:
Approach the Grievance Redressal Cell of the Consumer Affairs Department of LIC:
Call Toll Free Number of LIC that it provides for their customers.
And also send an e-mail to email of LIC
Make use of the Integrated Grievance Management System

According to IRDA guideline a Development officer can’t change the policy forms. Anybody can check these above policies forms.

Email: co_crm@licindia.com

LIC Customer Care Toll Free Number: 1800-33-4433, 1800-22-4077
LIC Policies Enquiry Number: 1251 (detailed info. 24X7)

Address:

Life Insurance Corporation of India
2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg
Mumbai – 400021, India
Ph: 022- 22028227
3rd June 2021, 05:25 PM
vijayakumar.J

Re: Complaint against LIC development officer

Sub: My policy No 30896780,City Branch chennai : 20,Branch code BO/71U
Policy Holder Name : J.Vijayakumar
Development Officer name : Mr.Perumal.

I applied to this policy at the end of 2018,Intial policy payment was made & due to misguidance & misusing of my 2 quarterly payment was been received as a cash by the Development officer (Rs 12,000/-) & after that he didn't paid my Policy Premium payment & used for his personal purpose & that he given commitments to pay the pending policy premium & continue the policy, but till now it was not been happened so that i am unable to do my policy premium as it was showing the huge amount including all late payment charges etc.,Few months before i approached the branch office to meet him & make a compliant physically & again he committed that he will pay the pending payment & make my policy in live & continue condition only by paying the balance amount that he will take care.

Regarding the same i called many times he is not responding to my calls & continue in cheating me in this situation.

Kindly look in to this & please respond to my situation & how to continue with my Insurance Policy.

Thanks & Regards,

J.VIJAYAKUMAR

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in