2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th June 2015, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

COMEDK Benefits

What is the benefit if I selected in 1st and 2nd counseling of Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) Entrance Examination? Please provide me detail about it because its very important for me?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA Degree Benefits
Employee Benefits In HCL
HCL Benefits
GRE Benefits
IAS Benefits In India
CRPF Benefits
Benefits of MBA after BBA
M.Sc IT Benefits and Job Scope
MBA Benefits for Engineers
MBA benefits
MBA Benefits
Benefits of doing MBA
Benefits of an MBA
Benefits of MBA Degree
IAS Benefits
After BBA Course Advantages and Benefits
Benefits of the SAP course
Benefits of Polytechnic?
Ph.D Course Benefits
ICAR NET Benefits
16th July 2018, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Re: COMEDK Benefits

Hello sir, what is COMEDK? Please provide me benefits? What are benefits of COMEDK? Please give me COMEDK benefits?
16th July 2018, 03:38 PM
Super Moderator

Re: COMEDK Benefits

The COMEDK may feature as yet another exam under the numerous entrance exams held in India. However, one must not dismiss the chance to write this exam. It could prove to be the best path to help live future.

The primary benefit of COMEDK is that, it is open to students of other states also. Other state students also stand a promising chance of studying in Karnataka.

Karnataka is renowned for its distinctive engineering and medical colleges. There is a reservation of 50% for SC, ST and OBC students of Karnataka and no reservation for other state students.

COMEDK the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka was revived and given the due permission by the KPCF and KUPECA.

Here is PDF for Information brochure Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka:

Important dates:

COMEDK UGET 2018 Exam
May 13, 2018

Availability of Provisional COMEDK UGET Answer Key
May 17, 2018 (12 Noon)

Last Date to Challenge Provisional Answer Key of COMEDK UGET 2018
May 21, 2018

Final COMEDK UGET 2018 Answer Key
May 25, 2018

High numbers of seats are available:

Around 161 colleges will be offering 18,000 seats to the students who have cleared UGET. Regarding MBBS and BDS

Nearly 700 seat openings could have been provided into 23 dental and 19 medical colleges.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in