2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th March 2016, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Columbia MBA PTE

Hi sir, I am NAkul Nuwal. I am from Mumbai. I want to pursue MBA from Columbia University. Can you help me by giving me some information about the importance of PTE (Pearson Test of English) for admission to MBA programme of Columbia Business School?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA NYC Columbia
MBA JD Columbia
Columbia MBA
TOEFL LLM Columbia
Mu Columbia University
MBA Columbia
MBA/MPA Columbia
Why columbia MBA
Apply Columbia MBA
Cmc columbia mba
MFA Columbia
Columbia MBA
Columbia MD Movers
Columbia MO Cable
Lasik Columbia MD
Columbia CVN GRE Scores
Columbia MBA Admissions
Deadline Columbia MBA
Columbia MBA faq
Columbia MBA wso
19th March 2016, 09:26 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Columbia MBA PTE

As you have asked about the importance of PTE (Pearson Test of English) for admission to MBA programme of Columbia Business School, I am giving you information about it
International students who do not have a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree from an institution in which all instruction is conducted in English must take either the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), the PTE (Pearson Test of English), or the IELTS (International English Language Testing System).

You may be exempted only if you have earned a degree from an institution in which English is the language of instruction.

The TOEFL, PTE, and IELTS scores are valid for two years. Your scores must be valid when you submit your application.

Be sure to self-report your TOEFL, PTE, or IELTS score when completing your application. If admitted, you must submit an official score report.

For the TOEFL, Columbia’s ETS code is 2174, MBA department code 02 - Graduate Schools of Management. For the PTE and IELTS, select "Columbia Business School" from the list of schools provided.

The Admissions Committee will consider only your highest score when reviewing your application.

Other Application requirements:

Transcripts
GPA
GMAT or GRE
Essays
Recommendations
Application Fee
Deposits

Columbia University
3022 Broadway,
New York,
NY 10027