2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th August 2017, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Iam studying jntuh 1styr i want to change college to private college in 2nd yr is any possibiliy
27th January 2019, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

My college Transfer from ABES Ghaziabad to IERT Allahabad
21st October 2019, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Re: College Change Process in B.Tech 1st Year

here I am looking for process to College Change one to other affiliated college of JNTU Hyderabad B.Tech 1st Year so will you plz let me know about the same , as my one of the brother asking me for it ???
21st October 2019, 11:13 AM
Super Moderator

Re: College Change Process in B.Tech 1st Year

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTU Hyderabad) is a public university, located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India

As you want here I am giving bellow process to do College Change one to other affiliated college of JNTU Hyderabad in B.Tech 1st Year:

1) you should get her admitted to the new college, for which you need a original migration certificate from the old university/college, for this you have to contact the present college authorities where she is studying now. Migration certificate mention the present education level of study and make it easy for the new college to accept admission in the next level.

2)if both the colleges are agree then only you can get transfered from one college to other college

3)You can change your college after 1st year of B.Tech but there are certain conditions that you need to fulfill. This is possible only for local colleges under same universities , So you are lucky that you can change your college.

4)If you get fair percentage of marks then you can do it and moreover you need to get no due certificate and good conduct certificate from the present college that you are studying. On the other hand the college which you want to join needs to agree with your proposal. Then the present college of yours will transfer your records to the joining college.

University process

Type Public

Established 1965(formerly Nagarjuna Sagar Engineering College)

Chancellor E. S. L. Narasimhan

Vice-Chancellor Satya Raj Satya

Location Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana, India

Affiliations UGC
23rd October 2020, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about that may I change my college in B.Tech 1st year, please provide me information about it ?
Yes you can change your collage

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in