2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd May 2015, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Clatsop CC Bookstore

I have got admission in Clatsop Community College . I come to know that Clatsop Community College provides a facility of buy or rent cheap textbooks at the bookstore. Can I get the contact number of Clatsop Community College bookstore ?
Similar Threads
Thread
University Bookstore Kl
SMU University Bookstore
Bookstore near CCSU
WMU University Bookstore
HPU Bookstore Hours Hawaii Loa
Clatsop CC Nursing
Fort clatsop washington
Bookstore Movers
IIT Bombay Bookstore
Clatsop County Or Assessor
Bookstore Movers DC
IIM Bangalore Bookstore
FT Clatsop
NIU University Bookstore
University Alliance Bookstore
SIU Carbondale University Bookstore
Bookstore CCSU
The Other Bookstore CCSU
OU campus bookstore
Kean University Bookstore
13th March 2020, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Re: Clatsop CC Bookstore

Can you tell me in detail about the Return Policy for Books followed by Clatsop Community College Bookstore? Also tell me about the Book Store Hours?
13th March 2020, 05:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Clatsop CC Bookstore

The Clatsop Community College bookstore is located on the first floor of Columbia Hall on the main College campus. It has new, used and rental textbooks, office supplies, art supplies, school supplies including backpacks, headphones, electronics, etc., food and beverages, CCC Bandit logo merchandise, greeting cards and many other assorted items, as well as gift certificates. It is an institutionally owned and operated college store.

Return Policy

Original receipt is required for all returns, refunds and exchanges in Clatsop Community College bookstore.

New and used textbooks may be returned for full refund through the first week of the quarter or through the second week for dropped classes only (proof of schedule change is required).

Textbooks purchased after the second week of the quarter are not returnable except for special start dates. All textbooks must be in the same condition as purchased with all components intact.

For classes starting later than the second week of the quarter, students will have 2 business days after 1st class to receive a full refund. One and two-day class textbooks are not returnable.

General Merchandise may be returned or exchanged within 7 business days of purchase date. Items must be in new condition, unopened and unused, with all tags attached, if applicable.

One must have receipt for any returns. Debit and credit card returns are returned to the card it was purchased on and financial aid returns are returned back to financial aid.

There are no refunds or exchanges on clearance items, special orders, shipping fees, art papers, blue books, medicines and food items.

Store Hours

Regular Store Hours:
Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Closed Weekends

First Week of Term:
Monday – Thursday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm

Summer Hours:
Monday – Thursday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Closed Weekends
Closed Friday’s in July and August

Contact Detail: