2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th March 2016, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Clatite Fara Ou

Hi I would like to have the recipe for making the pan cakes with out eggs as I like to make the pan cakes for my mother who does not eat eggs?
10th March 2016, 04:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Clatite Fara Ou

The recipe for making the pan cakes with out eggs is as given below:

The Ingredients:

500 ml of milk
15 tablespoons flour
a pinch of salt
a sugar spoon race
rum essence
shavings of lemon / lemon essence
cinnamon
oil greased pan

The Preparation:

To start with put a large portion of the milk in a dish and include 10 tablespoons of flour. Include sugar, salt, and cinnamon to taste forces. Blend well with blender. After we blended well, include the remaining flour and drain and keep on blending until the batter has the consistency of fluid cream.

Presently you need to include something, specifically that up to you how you need to be hotcakes, ie thicker or more slender, so the measure of milk can fluctuate. Thus, distinctive hotcake flour can give consistency, on the grounds that there is more damp or dry flour relies on upon its sort and assembling organization. I utilized flour sort 650.

In the mean time, pound the skillet, ideally one that does not stick to anything. The oil that is not in overabundance, we utilize this: in a glass and put 3 tablespoons of oil with a tissue absorbed oil and after that Brush dish. It's gotten so.

Scoop pour the mixture and manual dish so to extend all over, then back sheet when prepared. On the off chance that the dish is hot Well, it won't take long, and the flame must be correct, neither too expansive nor too little. It relies on upon the fire from the stove.

At the point when the sheet is prepared, a brush with what you need. This sum will get around 9 Marisa pancakes.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in