2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st May 2015, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

CLAT syllabus LLB

My brother is doing preparation for the Common Law Admission Test for take admission in the LLB course? Can you please tell me from where I can download the Common Law Admission Test syllabus? Also provide me its paper pattern?
Similar Threads
Thread
What is CLAT
CLAT Key
CLAT After 12
Course of CLAT
CLAT Detailed Syllabus
WWW.CLAT Possible.Com
Full Syllabus Of CLAT
Vua clat
LLM CLAT Syllabus
CLAT Syllabus For LLB
CLAT Syllabus LLM
Clat iim
CLAT Math Syllabus
Clat dlp
CLAT Entrance Exam Syllabus
CLAT Exam Syllabus
LLM Entrance Exam CLAT Syllabus
CLAT cut off
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Syllabus
CLAT syllabus and the reference books for Science student
2nd June 2018, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Re: CLAT syllabus LLB

This year I will participate in CLAT Entrance Test conducted for admission in LLB 3 & 5 Years Course. I have completed B.Com Degree and want to do LLB 3 Years Course. So I have to appear in CLAT Entrance Test. someone is here who will give syllabus of CLAT Entrance Exam to start preparation?
2nd June 2018, 12:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CLAT syllabus LLB

As you are looking for syllabus of CLAT Entrance Test conducted for admission in Law Courses, so here I am providing complete syllabus with Paper Pattern:

CLAT Exam Paper Pattern:
Subjects Number of questions Marks
Elementary Mathematics with Numerical Ability 20 20
English including Comprehension 40 40
General Knowledge and Current Affairs 50 50
Legal Aptitude 50 50
Logical Reasoning 40 40

CLAT SYLLABUS:
English including comprehension:
Proficiency in English based on comprehension passages and grammar.
Comprehension Section: Understanding of the passage and its central theme, meanings of words used therein, etc.
Grammar Section: correction of incorrect grammatical sentences, filling of blanks in sentences with appropriate words, etc.

General Knowledge and General Awareness:
General awareness including static general knowledge. Questions on current affairs will test the candidate's on their knowledge of national and international current affairs.

Mathematics:
Knowledge on elementary mathematics, i.e., maths taught upto 10th Class/Standard.

Legal Aptitude:
Study of law, research aptitude and problem solving ability.

The section includes legal propositions (described in the paper), and a set of facts to which the said proposition has to be applied.

Logical Reasoning:
Test the candidates ability to identify patterns, logical links and rectify illogical arguments.
Variety of logical reasoning questions such as syllogisms, logical sequences, analogies, etc. However, visual reasoning will not be tested.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in