2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th June 2015, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

CJAM FM University Windsor

I am planning to join the University of Windsor for doing master degree and heard that CJAM FM radio station available in the University campus. Will you please tell me which types of programs broadcasts in this CJAM FM radio station of this University?
Similar Threads
Thread
University Of Windsor Campus Police
Odette school of business at university of windsor MBA
Odette School of Business at University of Windsor MBA
Windsor MBA
MBA U Windsor
Odette MBA Windsor
Daycares in Windsor Ct
West Windsor Community Park
Mercer County Park West Windsor Nj
Windsor University School of Medicine Hyderabad
Windsor University Law School Requirements
LLM Windsor University
12th July 2018, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Re: CJAM FM University Windsor

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the CJAM-FM of the University Windsor Will you Please Provide It ?
12th July 2018, 08:43 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CJAM FM University Windsor

The University of Windsor is a public comprehensive and research university in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. It is Canada's southernmost university.

CJAM-FM
CJAM-FM is a Canadian radio station, which broadcasts at 99.1 FM in Windsor, Ontario. It is the campus radio station of the city's University of Windsor.

CJAM is an active member of the National Campus and Community Radio Association, and hosted the 2008

General Mandate
CJAM is a nonprofit campus-based community radio station. We provide music and information programming not offered by mainstream commercial media in the Windsor/Detroit area

Broadcast Coverage
Unlike CJAMs previous antenna at 91.5 FM, CJAM is no longer required to have a directional antenna. This allows broadcasting in a full omnidirectional pattern

For more Information you may Contact to the University of Windsor the Contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :
University Windsor
Address: 401 Sunset Ave, Windsor, ON N9B 3P4, Canada

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in