2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th December 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Citibank XVIII

I want to get information about the member get member program –mortgages, terms and conditions (Citibank Xviii). So here can you provide me information about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Citibank NPS
Citibank EO
Citibank Uk Ipb
Citibank Zm?Na Pin
Citibank YTL
Citibank HBG PA
Citibank CWA
Citibank Citibank Online
Citibank DD
Citibank RI
Citibank TD
Citibank NV
AES Citibank
Citibank OKC
Citibank NRI USA
Citibank NHP
VCC Citibank
Citibank 85 Lvr
Citibank ATM JBR
Citibank TZ
25th December 2015, 12:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Citibank XVIII

As per your demand here I am telling you about the member get member program –mortgages, terms and conditions (Citibank Xviii).

MEMBER GET MEMBER PROGRAM -MORTGAGES
TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Xviii.
Citibank, N.A., reserves the right to vary, delete or add to these terms and conditions or withdraw the Program, at any time or from time to time at its discretion and without prior notice

Here I am telling you about it as you want;

i.
The Citibank, N.A. Mortgage "Member get member" program (“Program”) is open to all existing Citibank N.A. Mortgage, Cards, Suvidha, Banking and Personal loans customers in India excluding employees of Citibank, N.A.

ii.
“Program Period” -The Program is valid for all referrals received from April1st, 2015to March 31st, 2016 only.

iii.
For Under construction loans, full loan amount for reward calculation will be considered once the first tranche disbursal is done. For rest of the loans we will continue to calculate reward basis the amount of actual disbursals done.

iv.
A referral can be made for customers who have existing Non Mortgage relationships with bank. Customers with existing mortgage relationships will not be eligible referral under the program.

v.
If more than one 'Referrer' recommends the same customer; the first one to make that referral will be entitled to the reward. In the event of a dispute, Citibank, N.A. shall have the sole and final discretion in deciding who is the first referrer.

vi.
There is no limit on the number of referrals, which a participant to the Program can make during the term of the Program.

vii.
Participants cannot refer themselves, their spouse, father, mother, siblings and children under the Program.

ix.
All loans are at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A., reserves the right to ask for any additional documents from the applicant/borrower.
Citibank reserves the right, at any time, with notice to add/alter/modify/change or vary any of the Terms and Conditions or to replace, wholly or in part.

x.
Applications already under process with Citibank, N.A., where no referral reference number has been generated upfront are not eligible for any benefits under this Program. No reward shall be due on such loan referrals.

xi.
Citibank, N.A., alone shall determine a participant's qualification for the cash reward under the terms of the Program and the decision made by Citibank, N.A., in this regard shall be final and binding

MEMBER GET MEMBER PROGRAM -MORTGAGES TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in