2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th March 2016, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Citibank Mpay

Hello sir, I am Jackie Lee. I am from Bangkok. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the features of Citibank mPay option. Can you give me some details about it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Oriental Bank Of Commerce Mpay
South Indian Bank Mpay
Citibank Uk Ipb
Citibank PJ
Citibank No PMI
Citibank Zm?Na Pin
Citibank Citibank Online
Citibank RI
Kvb mpay
Citibank NL
AES Citibank
Citibank NRI
Citibank WKN
Citibank LAP
NZ Citibank
Citibank EKM
Citibank RTN
Citibank UES
Citibank TLP
ECS Citibank
26th March 2016, 08:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Citibank Mpay

As you have asked about the features of Citibank mPay option, I am giving you details about it
Citi Credit cardmembers can pay monthly credit card bills via various channels at more than 3,200 locations across the country.
Customers can restore their full credit line immediately after the payment.

Citibank Branches
Counters or CDM at Citi Silom, CentralWorld and Interchange building
Citi Branches
Citi Branches with mPay station services 18 branches across the country (Paradise Park, Siam Paragon, Esplanade Ratchada, Future Park Rangsit, Central Rama3, Central Westgate Bangyai, The Mall Bangkapi, The Mall Bangkae,
The Mall Thaphra, The Mall Ngamwongwan, The Mall Ramkamhaeng, Mega Bangna, Major Pinklao, Major Avenue Ratchayothin, Ayutthaya Park, UD Town Udonthani, Silom and Khon Kaen)
Tesco Lotus
Counters at Tesco Lotus and Lotus Express (More than 1,860 locations across the country)
Thailand Post Office
More than 1,382 locations across the country

Terms & Conditions:
- Citibank reserves the right to change any of privileges without prior notice.
- Please check details and additional information before using the service by calling 1588

Citi Visa/MasterCard payment service

Your credit line will be available after made payment by cash right away at Counter Service in 7-Eleven shops, "mPay Station" sign

Citi Ready Credit & Citi Personal Loan payment service

Your credit line will be available after made payment by cash right away at Counter Service in 7-Eleven shops, "mPay Station" sign i.e. at AIS and Telewiz shop, and Tesco Lotus all branches. By using the below payment form with Barcode or payment with mPay through mobile phone service

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in