2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th February 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Citibank FPS

I want to get information about the Citibank Faster Payments Services. So here can you provide me information about the Faster Payments Services?
Similar Threads
Thread
ATM Citibank
Citibank Zm?Na Pin
About Citibank Uae
Citibank DT
MSU Citibank
CMB Citibank
Citibank gtc dod
Citibank CWA
Citibank Citibank Online
Citibank DD
Citibank NV
AES Citibank
Citibank NRI
Citibank WKN
Citibank About Us
IT Citibank
VCC Citibank
Citibank TZ
Citibank CWP
ECS Citibank
25th February 2016, 06:28 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Citibank FPS

As per your demand here I am providing you information about the Citibank Faster Payments Services, as you want.

Here I am giving you information about it, as you want;

Faster Payments Service
Applicants can transfer funds online from your UK Savings / Current Account to their Citibank Rupee Checking Account in India using the Faster Payment Services, available with all local banks in the UK.

This is a paperless, convenient and online transfer facility in the UK.

It saves a person from the hassle of going to a bank or posting a check for affecting a transfer.

Using this facility, Applicants can transfer funds online into the Rupee Checking Account from their local UK account.

As the name suggests, one of the biggest advantages of this service is that it is fast in nature and provides the convenience of transferring money from their local bank account in UK to your Rupee Checking Account in India from their office or home or anywhere.

To use this facility, follow 3 simple steps:

Applicants have to Log on to your UK bank account and

Applicants have to Add your Citibank Rupee Checking Account details as payee details in the required format.

Applicants have to Remit funds online from your local bank account in to their checking account.

Applicants need to enter the following details under relevant fields:
SORT CODE -
18-50-08

ACCOUNT NUMBER -

REFERENCE1 -
10 Digit Rupee Checking Account Number followed by your first name

Here I am giving you information about it, as you want;
Faster Payments Service is offered by Faster Payments Scheme Limited, a membership organization of banks and financial institutions in the UK.

Only First Party Transfers from your local UK bank account to your Rupee Checking Account are accepted through Faster Payment Services.

All transfers through the Faster Payments Service are executed based on the information provided by you.

Citibank will not be responsible for incorrect details provided.

Funds transferred will be credited to your Rupee Checking Account within 2 business days (excluding weekends and India banking holidays).

Funds received after normal banking hours in India will be credited to your Rupee Checking Account on the following business day.

The foreign exchange rate applicable for these transfers will the applicable rates on the day funds are received by Citibank.

Limits for transfers vary across banks. Most banks have transaction limits as well as daily limits. Please check with your local bank in the UK for exact limits.

Citibank reserves the right to accept or reject a remittance to your Rupee Checking Account through Faster Payment Services

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in