2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th November 2015, 01:02 PM
Super Moderator

Cincinnati State MBA

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Cincinnati state MBA discussion page. Here you can discuss about Cincinnati state MBA in details. Please ask your question about Cincinnati state MBA in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
MS Marketing University Cincinnati
University of Cincinnati Police
Cincinnati MBA cost
Cincinnati MBA
Nanny Cincinnati
Locksmiths in Cincinnati
Daycare in Cincinnati
Cincinnati State MBA
Cincinnati MBA Jobs
Doggy day care Cincinnati
Electrical Contractors Cincinnati
Lasik Cincinnati
Photography Classes in Cincinnati
PMP Certification Cincinnati
MBA Cincinnati
MBA Cincinnati Ohio
Cincinnati MBA jobs
MS MIS University Of Cincinnati
University of Cincinnati MS in MIS
MBA Programs in Cincinnati
5th June 2018, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Re: Cincinnati state MBA

Hii sir, I Wants to do MBA Program of the Cincinnati State Technical and Community College Will you Please Provide It ?
5th June 2018, 02:56 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Cincinnati state MBA

Cincinnati State Technical and Community College is a technical and community college located in the Clifton neighborhood of Cincinnati, Ohio, United States. The college is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission.

As you Asking for the MBA Program of the Cincinnati State Technical and Community College It may Offered Business Management (BM) Program the Details of the Program is given below

The Business Management degree program combines sound business training with on-the-job experience. Classroom experience includes understanding contemporary practices in management, marketing, human resources, accounting, and organizational development.

Admission Details

A degree-seeking student (I have never attended Cincinnati State and want to earn a degree or certificate.)
A non-degree seeking student (I just want to take a course or two.)
A returning student (I have been admitted to or attended Cincinnati State in the past, but have not enrolled in any classes for one year or more.)
A transfer student (I have attended one or more colleges or universities, and I am interested in transferring to Cincinnati State.)

For more Information you may Contact to the Cincinnati State Technical and Community College the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details

Cincinnati State Main (Clifton) Campus
3520 Central Parkway
Cincinnati, Ohio 45223

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in