2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th August 2015, 09:12 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CIDCO Development Plan for Kharghar

Here I am providing you all the info about Cidco Development Plan For Kharghar which is available with me
Main features of this Development Plan were:
Acquisition of all land to have better control of the environment and to use land as the main resource for development.

Planning Principles of Navi Mumbai Development

After appointment as the New Town Development Authority for Navi Mumbai, CIDCO prepared the Draft Development Plan for Navi Mumbai which was approved by the State Government in August 1979 and came into force with effect from March 1980.
The sanctioned Development Plan envisaged broad land use Zones such as Residential, Commercial, Institutional, Industrial, Regional Park, No Development, etc.
The development and the uses to be permitted within these zones is governed by the General Development Control Regulation (GDCRs), sanctioned by the State Government.

The break of land-use distribution of the 343.70 sqkm area is as under
:
1. Navi Mumbai Project Area : 343.70 sqkm
2. Areas for MIDC, Gaothan, Municipal Councils, etc : 50.00
sqkm
3. Areas for JNPT, NDZ, RPZ, DP Res. for Port, Rlys, Airport:
154.21 sqkm
4. Gross Developable land : 139.49 sqkm

In the Development plan, land-use zoning and development regulations are used as tools for environment control

Cidco Development Plan For Kharghar

31st March 2018, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Re: CIDCO Development Plan for Kharghar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir I am Ruchi , can you provide me the detailed info about Cidco Development Plan For Kharghar as I am finding it interesting??
Hello ma'm Have you got the developement plan of kharghar.if yes then can you please share it to me as i need it as soon as possible. It will be great help for me.as that all process will take more time.so please share it if possible.

thanking you.
email id- paragsawant2929@gmail.com

Tags
aai

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in