2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

20th August 2018, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Re: Christ University NRI Admission

I am living in Dubai and now shifted to Bangalore, Karnataka planning to join Christ University for doing higher studies searching for admission details. Will you provide me Christ University NRI Admission details along with address and contact details of university so I can visit there?
20th August 2018, 03:41 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Christ University NRI Admission

The Christ University is a UGC recognized private university situated in Bangalore, Karnataka. It was established on July 15, 1969.

Christ University ranks as the top most university in India offering programs under Science, Arts, Commerce, Hotel Management, Computer Science, Mass Communication and Law.

[
Christ University NRI Admission

Eligibility For Christ University Bangalore Admission

Admission to the institute can be sought under the following criteria.

For the undergraduate courses should have passed the 2nd year Pre University or 12th standard or equivalent examination.

For MBA courses should have a composite score of 600 or above in the Management Aptitude Test [MAT] conducted by AIMA OR a score of 450+ in GMAT OR 70 percentile in CMAT.

NRI Quota Admission

The credentials of the institute are acclaimed worldwide and hence there are students from across the borders seeking NRI Quota admission in Christ University.

NRI quota admission in Christ University can be sought by foreign students only after meeting a special criteria set for NRIs.

Indian resident students - there is no need to fear if you fail to secure a seat via direct admission process

Contact @ 7676854321 For Immediate Assistance

Christ University, Hosur Road,
Bangalore , Karnataka, India - 560029
+918040129325
+918040129326
Email: mail@christuniversity.in
Fax: +918040129000
Contact Person : Nithila Vincent

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in