2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th November 2014, 01:34 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Christ University B.Com Fee Structure

Christ University is located at Bangalore, Karnataka, India.

It offers following courses
Bachelor of Commerce (Professional)
Bachelor of Commerce (Finance & Accountancy)
Bachelor of Commerce (Evening)
Christ University B.Com Fee Structure

Eligibility
Admission to the program is open to students who have completed Karnataka PUC Examination or its equivalent (ISC / CBSE / Others) (10+2) Examination with not less than 60% in aggregate. From any recognised university in India or abroad are eligible to apply.
11th March 2018, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

1. i want to apply for b com morning as well as for b com professional
2. on line is accepting single option only not both
3. I want my entrance exam date in may not in april .how to apply as option not mentioned in online form
3. My parents are working in defence. i have completed my X and XII from bangalore only. can i be treated as karnataka domicile or not
15th November 2019, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about the fee structure of the Bachelor of Commerce (B Com) Program offered by Christ University? Also tell me about its eligibility requirement?
15th November 2019, 10:59 AM
Super Moderator

The three year B Com degree programme offered by Christ University is divided into six semesters and is designed as per the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) model curriculum prescribed by UGC.

Fee Structure 2019

Admission Registration fee of INR 5000/ (Non Refundable)

Year Karnataka TN /KE / AP / Goa Other State
1 40000 INR 75000 INR 85000 INR
2 44000 INR 44000 INR 44000 INR
3 46000 INR 46000 INR 46000 INR

Year NRI Saarc / Africa / OCI / PIO / ASEAN Other Foreign Nationals
1 105000 INR 2000 USD 2500 USD
2 115500 INR 2000 USD 2500 USD
3 126000 INR 2000 USD 2500 USD

Eligibility

Pass in class 12 (10+2) is the minimum eligibility for applying / admission.

One pursuing International curriculum must note that eligibility is according to AIU stipulations:

One pursuing IB curriculum must have 3 HL and 3 SL with 24 credits.

One pursuing GCE / Edexcel must have a minimum of 3 A levels grade not less than C.

Selection Process

Selection is based on the performance in class XII of the academic year. After processing the Application forms of candidates whose supporting documents are submitted to the office within 3 days of the declaration of the class XII result (Karnataka PUC/ISC/CBSE), the cut off percentage will be declared and displayed on the University notice board/University website.

No postal/telephonic/e-mail communication will be given from the University. Other Boards whose results may be declared after the above mentioned Boards will be considered subject to availability of seats.

Candidate will be intimated through University website. No other communication will be made.

Candidates failing to submit the application within the stipulated date and time will be considered as Not Selected.

Candidates not submitting the category certificate from the concerned Karnataka authorities will fall under general merit.

Only Natives of Karnataka, who can produce relevant documents from their Parish Priest/Pastor, will be considered under Christianity Catholic and Christianity Non-Catholic category.

B Com Regular Programme classes are held from 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM. Students applying to B Com shall give an undertaking that, they do not intend to pursue CA programme (The new pattern of CA programme enables article ship immediately after the CPT and hence students cannot attend the regular B Com classes).

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in