2023 2024 Student Forum

2023 2024 Student Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/)
-   Main Forum (https://management.ind.in/forum/main-forum/)
-   -   Christ for the nations University Dallas TX (https://management.ind.in/forum/christ-nations-university-dallas-tx-132740.html)

Unregistered 5th May 2015 11:39 AM

Christ for the nations University Dallas TX

My sister is shifting to the Texas and she want to take admission into the Christ for the Nations Institute so will you please tell me what are the degree course available at this college? Also tell me is this university offers Online Degree Programs or not? If yes then will you please tell me what is the fee of it and tell me from where I can download the fee structure of Christ for the nations University Dallas TX?

Unregistered 17th May 2018 12:24 PM

Re: Christ for the nations University Dallas TX

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the 3rd Year Degree program of the Christ for the Nations Institute ?

pawan 17th May 2018 12:25 PM

Re: Christ for the nations University Dallas TX

Christ for the Nations Institute is the educational arm of the ministry Christ For The Nations, Inc. Founded by Gordon and Freda Lindsay in July 1970, CFNI is an interdenominational charismatic Bible College located in Dallas, Texas.

3rd Year Program :

Biblical Counseling
The Biblical Counseling Major will develop a set of skills, through study and practical application, that will let students lead others to wellness spirit (heart), soul (mind/emotions) and body (physical) as they learn to discern the behaviors and pathologies in the valley of pain .

Children and Family:

The Children and Family Major provides a unique experience of training for life-changing ministry. The need for well-trained Children's and Family ministers is extensive across the globe. Our students are thoroughly prepared and equipped to develop highly effective and vitally needed ministry to children in any setting

Creative Media:

The Creative Media major will cultivate creativity and equip students to be able to minister in innovative ways. Through this major, students will grow and develop artistry with hands-on, practical experience

Evangelism:

Evangelism is a groundbreaking third year major giving you a unique opportunity to cultivate your evangelistic passion.

Global Missions:

The Global Missions Major prepares students for both short-term and career missions through classroom and field instruction. We provide practical missionary preparation and training for each student - starting in the classroom, then transitioning into an international field school for hands-on training.

Marketplace:
The Marketplace Leadership Major is designed for the person who has a calling from God not primarily to world missions or the pulpit but to the workplace. Whether called to be an educator, entrepreneur, politician, businessperson, entertainer, artist, writer, technician, etc.,

For more Information you may Contact to the Christ for the Nations Institute the contact details are given below

Contact Details :
Christ for the Nations Institute
Address: 3404 Conway St, Dallas, TX 75224, USA
Phone: +1 214-376-1711