2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th December 2015, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Re: Chitkara University Distance Education

Hello sir I want to know is Chitkara University provide Distance Education MBA or not so here can you please give me details ?
9th December 2015, 02:22 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Chitkara University Distance Education

Hey as Chitkara University is a non-profit private university in India with its campus in Punjab and Himachal Pradesh, India.

As per my idea it do not provide distance education MBA so here I am giving you details of full time MBA :-

Eligibility

The candidate should have completed the Bachelor's Degree with minimum of 50 % aggregate marks in any stream from a recognized university.

The candidate appearing in the final year examination can apply but the candidate must have secured minimum 50% (aggregate) marks till the previous year’s examination.

Candidate having compartment in any subject will not be considered.

Having work experience is not a requirement for admission to the program.

Reservation

The allocation of seats for the reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped) shall be as per the policy of the State Government

Selection Process

Admission to the MBA program at Chitkara Business School will be based only on the merit ranking in CAT/XAT/MAT/ CMAT, Group Discussion & Personal Interview

Fee Payment Schedule

Students will be admitted only after the receipt of full fee within fifteen days of the offer letter.

The fee shall be paid either in cash or by Demand Draft in favour of “Chitkara University” payable atChandigarh

All enrolled students have to pay fee twice a year

Delayed payment of fee will attract a fine as per the rules and regulations of the University

Address:

Chandigarh-Rajpura-Patiala National Highway,

National Highway 64,

Patiala, Punjab 140401

Phone:095011 05715

Tags
distance education

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in