2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th January 2021, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Re: Chennai Schools Email Id List

I need list of hospital admin e-mail id. Can you send me to the mail deenadhayalan717@gmail.com
22nd February 2021, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Greetings to All,

I am from Gemini Educational Centre, Purasaiwalkam Chennai with a Dual PG qualification (M.Sc. & MBA) having over a decade experience in the field of Personal skills (Soft skills /Communication skills /Interview skills /Employability skills/Public Speaking Skill/Effective CV Writing/ Exam Guidance etc.,) and providing FREE training to School & College students, i am doing this keeping in mind the future careers of the students since these skills will effectively help them achieving their Goal, if used constructively.

I require Contact details (Email id & Phone number) of Schools and Colleges in Chennai & other districts. Requesting assistance in this regards and would greatly appreciate if i get assisted upon my request with profound sense of gratitude.

Truly yours,

Muralidharan.G M.Sc. MBA., HDASM
Sr. Educator & Personal Skills Trainer,
Email Id: murali.g.nair2012@gmail.com
25th February 2021, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know about Email Id of all Schools of Chennai so please give me the Chennai Schools Email Id List. please send email to vino.pm@gmail.com
10th March 2021, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I need the email id of schools and colleges..can u send me to my mail id maxpro.hr@gmail.com
26th May 2021, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

i need updated list of all schools in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Please mail it to my mail : rharsh1608@gmail.com
1st October 2021, 12:49 PM
mahalakshmi K

i need updated list of all schools in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Please mail it to my mail mahalakshmitips@gmail.com
21st February 2022, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I need the mail id of Chennai schools kindly send it to me at medch.vigneshwsaran@msajce-edu.in
26th April 2023, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear all, I need Chennai school contact email IDs. Kindly share it with me muthu.ic22020@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.
9th May 2023, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

i want tamilnadu school mail id for free educational purpose ..kindly send it asap..

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in