2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th November 2014, 10:46 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Chattisgarh Food Inspector Exam Question Paper

Here I am providing the information regarding the Chattisgarh Food Inspector Exam Question Paper for your idea.

There are total 150 questions in the paper .

All questions are objective types .

Each question are having four options .

Last edited by Kiran Chandar; 19th November 2014 at 10:56 AM.
27th February 2015, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Will you provide me the sample question paper of the Chattisgarh Food Inspector Exam as I am looking for the same ?
27th February 2015, 05:23 PM
Super Moderator

As you want I am here providing you paper pattern and syllabus of the Food Safety Officer exam of Chattisgarh , on the basis of which there are questions in the exam paper.

Exam Pattern & Syllabus Food Safety Officer exam:

Distribution Of Marks :-

Post No. of Questions Marks
Food Safety Officer 150 150

For Food Safety Officer exam syllabus :-

General Awareness
Total Question :- 60.

Total Marks:- 60.

This part will have question on current affairs of Local National and international importance, Indian politics, Constitution of India, issues related to agricultural commerce, health, panchayati raj, institution, urban local bodies, Socio-cultural history, ecology, environment, economic, geography of India with special reference to the state of Chhattisgarh. This segment will have questions from statistics and current general knowledge including scientific discoveries and inventions.

Science Based
Total Question :- 90.
Total Marks:- 90.

Science Based questions may be asked from physical science and biological sciences of Higher Secondary standard of Central, Board of Secondary Education/State Board/India School Certificate exam. Questions from physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology with basic Micro Biology, basic Bio technology. Agricultural sciences may be asked in the part. Questions may be asked in the part. Questions may be asked in this part.
Questions may be asked from food and nutrition science, candidates are also advised to have basic knowledge of various laws related to food – safety, water, air, environment, consumer protection and essential commodities.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in