2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th October 2014, 01:04 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Chances to Get Selected in Off-Campus

In off campus placement any students who are eligible for this company are eligible to appear in the off campus interview.

Some time the criterion in off campus and on campus may be different for some company.
Off campus is conducted in place of company's choice, on campus generally conducted in your institution.

Here is the off campus eligibility;

For IT companies such as MNC's like INFOSYS, WIPRO, TCS, CTS, HCL, etc, the eligibility criteria is that

You should score minimum 60% in 10, 12 and Bachellor degree.

Also, you shouldn't have any backlogs

Recruitment procedure varies from company to company.

Most of the companies have aptitude, communication skills, technical skill testing in the first round.
If you clear first round, then you will go for next round, it can be GD. Last round is HR round.

I will suggest you work hard and give attention to your study.
Just clear these backlogs and apply for job in various company.
20th February 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Hii Buddy , I want to know What Chances are There for me to Get Selected in Off-Campus , will you please Provide me Details for Same ?
20th February 2016, 06:20 PM
Super Moderator

Friend I would like to tell you that It is Not Predictable About Your Chances to be Selected for job.

But I will Suggest you to Study a lot be prepare for job Interview and Written Test.

First Clear your all backlogs.

As you have four backlogs so you will not be eligible for any company.

But when off Campus will be conducted you have clear all the backlogs at that time. first clear all backlog and then apply for various off campus.

If you have Good Knowledge on subject and you have potential to work in a company then surely you will get job.

your marks is low or you had some backlogs and you cleared that but if you have good knowledge and potential then you will get job.

The Difference Between off Campus and on Campus is in On Campus Interview only your Institution's Students will be Interviewed.

But in off Campus any students who are eligible for this company are eligible to appear in the off campus interview.

Some time the criterion in off campus and on campus may be different for some company.

Off Campus is conducted in place of company's choice, on campus generally conducted in your institution.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in