2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th July 2015, 11:54 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Challan Form of Union Bank of India for Clerk

Hey , Union Bank of India recruits candidate on clerk post on the basis of IBPS clerk exam . So you must have to apply for IBPS clerk exam .

When you apply for IBPS clerk exam you get a system generated challan form to submit fee for exam .

Candidate have to apply for IBPS exam from official website of IBPS.

It looks as :

To apply for exam candidate have to do click on VCWE clerical link .

At forwarded page you get link to apply for clerical cadre exam of IBPS from which you forward to fill application form .
9th January 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, how can I fill my clerk exam fee to challan? Is there any one can provide me Challan form of union bank of india for clerk?
9th January 2016, 01:48 PM
Super Moderator

Here I’m did not founded any challan form of union bank of india for clerk. I think when the notification will come then union bank provides its challan form.

Here I’m giving you process to finding challn form:

Visit an official website of union bank of india.

In this home page on right side you have a tag that is show click on it and select forms section.

In this page if challan form present then download it and fill it.

IBPS conduct online entrance exam for Clerk and PO post. It has many banks are includes. Candidates need to fill their application detail in the form of IBPS clerk.

After registration candidates should fill all basic study detail in the application for.

After application form filling candidates will came in payment process. Candidates should pay their fee through any bank. The process of fees submission is online mode.

If you want to fee your clerk fee by challan of union bank of India you can find challan form from union bank that is near to you.

Fill it and submit it to same bank in union bank.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in