2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

13th April 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Chairman NIMS University

Who is the Founder Chancellor & Chairman of NIMS University, JAIPUR? I heard that he is a good man so I want to meet him, please give me contact details of his for appointment? Also tell me about his qualification and research interest?
Similar Threads
Thread
Shiv Nadar University Chairman
Bangalore University Chairman
Kurukshetra University Chairman
Nims University Msc
Chairman of Monad University
Chairman Of GITAM University
ITM University Chairman
Kalasalingam University Chairman
Chairman of Amity University
Vignan University Chairman
Chairman Of CMJ University
Chairman Of Jammu University
Dr Mgr University Chairman
Chairman Of Nalanda University
Chairman Of Hindustan University
Lingaya's University Chairman
DIT University Chairman
GITAM University Chairman
Saveetha University Chairman
NIMS University Phd
14th August 2018, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Re: Chairman NIMS University

Can you provide me the name of current Chairman of NIMS University? Also tell me about the recognition & approvals of NIMS University?
14th August 2018, 09:37 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Chairman NIMS University

NIMS University Rajasthan, Jaipur is one of the largest self-financed universities in the State of Rajasthan in India.

It is recognized by UGC established under the NIMS University Act 2008 by the government of India. It is a medical paramedical and technical university. Nims Medical College was ranked as the 5th emerging college in India by the India Today 2016 Nielsen Survey.

Chairman NIMS University

Professor (Dr.) Balvir S. Tomar
The Chairperson, Nims University

Nims University Recognition & Approvals

University Grants Commission (UGC)
Nims University established under Nims University Act, 2008, enacted by the Government of Rajasthan, is duly recognized under the provisions of Section 2 (f) of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.

Association of Indian Universities
Association of Indian Universities (AIU) is a statutory body entrusted for equivalence of qualifications/degrees of various Education Boards/ Universities within and inside country.

Medical Council of India (MCI)
The Medical Council of India (MCI) is the statutory body for establishing uniform and high standards of medical education in India. It grants recognition of medical qualifications, gives accreditation to medical colleges, grants registration to medical practitioners, and monitors medical practice in India.

Dental Council of India (DCI)
The Dental Council of India was incorporated under The Dentists Act, 1948 to regulate dental education and the profession throughout India.

Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
The Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) is the statutory body of government of India constituted under the Pharmacy Act, 1948. View PCI Website

Indian Nursing Council (INC)
The Indian Nursing Council is a national regulatory body for nurses and nurse education in India. It is an autonomous body under the Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, constituted by the Central Government under section 3(1) of the Indian Nursing Council Act, 1947 of Indian parliament.

Bar Council of India (BCI)
The Bar Council of India is a statutory body that regulates and represents the Indian bar. It was created by Parliament under the Advocates Act, 1961. It prescribes standards of professional conduct and etiquette and exercises disciplinary jurisdiction.

Council of Architecture
The Council of Architecture (COA) is a body corporate by the Government of India under the provisions of the Architects Act, 1972, enacted by the Parliament of India, which came into force on 1st September, 1972.

Joint Committee Recognition on Distance Education Program
The Distance Education programs of Nims University are recognized by the joint committee constituted by the UGC, the Distance Education Council (DEC) and the AICTE.

Contact Detail:

Nims University Rajasthan
Jaipur-Delhi Highway (NH-11C),
Jaipur 303121, Rajasthan, India
Call: +91-9116010414, 7412077155, 9116010433
Email: admissions@nimsuniversity.org

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in