2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th June 2016, 04:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CGPPT Question Paper

As you have asked for the Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test (CGPPT) previous year question paper, I am giving you information about it
I want to tell you that, I was not able to find the CGPPT question paper, but I am providing you with it syllabus, check below for that

SCIENCE

UNIT - 1 GENERAL PROPERTIES OF MATTER AND SOUND

1.1 Measurement, Motion & Force:
Measurement:

Measurement in International system of Units (S.I.), Tool of measurement: Vernier callipers, screw gauge, Spherometer, Physical balance and stop watch.

Motion:
Uniform and non uniform motion, Particle, Body, Distance, Displacement, Speed, Velocity, Acceleration, Retardation, Difference between velocity and speed.

Force:
Mass and Weight, Inertia, Classification of force, Friction and Factors affecting friction, sliding and rolling friction, advantage and disadvantage of friction, ways and means of increase and decrease of friction, importance of friction. Gravity and Gravitational force, Acceleration due to gravity.

1.2 Work and Energy:

Work :
Definition, work done by Constant force, Kinetic and potential energy.
Heat & Temperature:
Thermometer, Conversion of temperature in Celsius, Fahrenheit and Kelvin scale. Specific heat, Heat capacity, Calculation of specific heat by the method of mixture, Change of state, Latent heat, cooling due to evaporation, humidity and specific humidity, Heat expansion, Linear expansion, Superficial expansion, Volume expansion and its coefficient.

CGPPT Syllabus

For more, you can refer to the attached file
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CGPPT Syllabus.pdf (951.8 KB, 95 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in