2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th February 2016, 02:50 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CGG EAMCET results

As per your request here I am providing you information about the Centre for Good Governance EAMCET results, as you want.

Centre for Good Governance EAMCET results site
results.cgg.gov.in/TS_Eamcet_Engg.do

here I am providing you information about it;

Centre for Good Governance EAMCET results site

Here you have to fill up some required data

Like token number;

Then you will get complete information about the result, as you want, if available;

Here I am giving you other related information;
Here I am telling you about the tenders;
Request for Proposal (RFP) for Engagement of a Technical Consultancy (TC) firm as Programme Management Unit (PMU) for Skill Development, Entrepreneurship & Innovation Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh
(For queries please contact: secy_sdeidpmu@cgg.gov.in )

1. Corrigendum-1:
Revised Schedule (23.01.2016)

2. Corrigendum-2:
RFP for engagement of a Technical Consultancy Firm as PMU for SDE&I Department, Govt. AP – Revised (29.01.2015)

INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR OPERATIONS OF CALL CENTRE SERVICES

Selection of Consultant for preparation of Techno-Economic feasibility Report for establishment of Dry Ports in Telangana

Experession of Interest for Selection of Consultant for preparation of Integrated Master Plan for Hyderabad Pharma City at Mucherla, Ranga Reddy District, Telangana State.

Request for Proposal for Selection of Consultancy Firms for Preparation of Techno Economic Feasibility Report for Setting up Dry Port in the State of Telangana

Latest News;

22-06-2015 Request for Proposal (RFP) for Selction of Consultancy Firms for Preparation of Techno Economic Feasibility Report for Setting up Dry Port(s) in the State of Telangana.

22-05-2015 Product Licence and Support Agreement for implementing DEABAS in ULBs in Andhra Pradesh

05-05-2015 Product Licence and Support Agreement for implementing DEABAS in ULBs in Telangana

24-03-2015 Service Agreement between CGG and DFID for “Providing technical assistance for sustenance of DEABAS implementation in Municipal Corporations in Madhya Pradesh”.

05-01-2015 International Symposium on “SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURAL STRATEGIES FOR RURAL DEVELOPMENT” Organized by CGG, Hyderabad, India on Friday 9, January 2015.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in