2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th July 2012, 10:38 AM
KRISHNA S.KURUP

CG PET Answer Key

Dear sir I was taken part in the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (PET) exam 2012 and now I am searching here for the Answer Key of my exam so please can you give me the answer key and tell me from where I can download the answer key?
Similar Threads
Thread
Answer Key of UGC NET Dec
NDA Answer Key For NDA 2
MCQ with answer for MBA 1st Sem
WB TET Answer Key
CPO SSC Answer Key
Answer key of SSC 10 2
SBI Answer Key
CDS II Answer Key
Answer Key of SSC CPO
Answer Key SBI PO
MH PGM PGD CET Answer Key
PU CET PG answer key
KSG IAS Answer Key
UGC NET Answer Key DEC By UGC
PU CET Answer Key
SSC CGL Answer key by SSC
JEE CBT Answer Key
CA-CPT Answer Key
Answer key CPO SI SSC
SSC Answer Key 16
20th July 2012, 03:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CG PET Answer Key

I am sharing the answer key of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (PET) exam 2012 for your reference. You can check your answers here. I am providing he information from the official website for your reference.

You can download and use the pdf file containing the answer key of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (PET) exam 2012. Here it is.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CGPET 2012 answer key 2012.pdf (234.8 KB, 96 views)
20th March 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the answer key of Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test (CG PET) 2014 exam as I have the question paper but not the answer?
20th March 2015, 12:47 PM
Super Moderator

Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test (CG PET) is an entrance test conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Chhattisgarh for admission to various government and private engineering colleges of Chhattisgarh.

CG PET Answer Key

Exam Pattern

The CG PET exam pattern is as follows:

Type of Paper: Objective
No. of Questions: 150
Time duration of CG PET test: 3 hours
Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics

Eligibility Criteria

The candidates must have passed the 10+2 exam from a recognized board or university. The candidates appearing for the 10+2 examination are also eligible to apply.

The candidates must have studied Physics, Math’s and Chemistry/Biology at 10+2 level.

The candidates must belong to Chhattisgarh or must have studies 10th and 12th from schools or colleges located at Chhattisgarh.

The candidates need to pass with 50% marks in class 12th (40% for reserved category candidates).

The candidate must be minimum 17 yrs of age and the upper age limit is not more than 25 yrs.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in