2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th August 2014, 08:42 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CFA Institute Pass Rate

The Pass Rate of CFA Institute as you are planning to take admission in it is as follows:

Pass Rates
June 2014 Exam Pass Rates
Level I: 42%
Level II: 46%
December 2013 Exam Pass Rate
Level I: 43%

Historic Pass Rates - CFA Institute
CFA Institute Pass Rate

CFA Program Course of Study
The CFA Program is planned into three levels:
Level I: Focuses on a basic knowledge of the ten topic areas and simple analysis using investment tools
Level II: Emphasizes application of investment tools and concepts with a focus on valuation of all types of assets
Level III: Focuses on synthesizing all of the concepts and analytical methods in a variety of applications for effective portfolio management and wealth planning

Exam Details
The CFA Program includes a series of three exams that are offered in test centers all over the world. These three exams — Level I, Level II, and Level III — must be passed sequentially as one of the requirements for earning a CFA charter.

Exam Content
The progressive nature of the three different levels means that the questions at Levels II and III require higher-order thinking than the questions at Level I.
In general,
• The Level I exam deals with basic knowledge and comprehension questions focused on investment tools; some questions will require analysis.

• The Level II exam emphasizes more complex analysis, along with a focus on valuing assets.

• The Level III exam focuses on synthesizing all of the concepts and analytical methods in a variety of applications for effective portfolio management and wealth planning.

Exam Format
The exam pattern change along with the learning focus at each level — from multiple choices for Level I, to item set for Level II, and to essay questions and item set for Level III.

Contact Detail:
CFA Institute
915 East High Street
Charlottesville, VA
USA

Map:
[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=CFA+Institute+915+East+High+Street+Charlott esville,+VA+22902+USA&hl=en&sll=22.495531,88.32754 &sspn=0.173508,0.295601&hq=CFA+Institute&hnear=915 +E+High+St,+Charlottesville,+Virginia+22902,+Unite d+States&t=m&z=16[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in