2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Cex iimk

I am searching about the information related to the Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode Centre of Excellence (CEx) so will you please tell me what are the courses available at the Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode Centre of Excellence (CEx)? Give me the list of course and the departments with the contact details of the Centre of Excellence?
Similar Threads
Thread
FPM From IIMK
Vc iimk
Intranet IIMK
IIMK PGP Shortlist
IIMK Kochi
IIMK FDP Calendar
IIMK Stage 1
Iimk tvm
Fdp iimk
Iimk eepitm
IIMK PGP Fee Structure
Iimk eepgm
MBA from IIMK
Iimk wat
Iimk pgp
Iimk eepm
IIMK Seats
When Will Iimk Results Be Out
Iimk idl
Iimk gd pi
12th May 2018, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Re: Cex iimk

I am going to take admission in Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM K) for doing management degree and came to know about CEX. Will you provide basic details about Centre of Excellence(CEx) departments of IIMK also provide list of management programs offered?
12th May 2018, 04:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Cex iimk

The Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM K) is one of the six Indian Institutes of Management set up by the Government of India.

The Institute was founded in 1996 in collaboration with the State Government of Kerala.

About CEX IIMK

Centre of Excellence(CEx)

IIMK incubates a Centre of Excellence(CEx), where youth from the marginalized sections of society, such as the SC/STs, are imparted training to make them intellectually and emotionally capable of joining reputed companies and educational institutions.

The skills taught also make them capable of clearing entrance exams of various educational institutions.

The CEx now functions as the Kerala Chapter of the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR).

The Centre of Excellence stands out as the only such initiative amongst institutes of higher learning in the country, underlining IIMK's commitment to the real upliftment of society.

List of programs offered:

Post Graduate Programme (PGP)
Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP)
Fellow Programme In Management (FPM)
Executive Post Graduate Programme - Kochi Campus
Management Development Programme (MDP)
Faculty Development Programme (FDP)

Postal Address

IIM Kozhikode, IIMK Campus P.O., Kozhikode, Kerala, India 673570
Phone and Fax

Phone: +91-495-2803001
Fax : +91-495-2803010-11

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in