2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th February 2013, 11:17 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CET results for GP rating

CET means Common Entrance Test actually Board of Examination of the Seafarers has decided to take the training in January 2013 of GP Rating pre-sea for this they made 34 training institute across the country

Actually I got the Pdf File of CET GP rating in which you will get instruction for the candidates to appear in GP Rating

Here I am providing you the Same
1. The Paper has three sections. All the sections are compulsory. Attempt all questions. 2. The duration of the paper is 1.5 hours 3. No negative marking for wrong answer. 4. Use black or blue pen only for writing answers. 5. Please start writing only when asked to do so by the invigilator. 6. Candidate who disobey instruction or adapts unfair means will be made to leave the examination hall immediately. Results of such a candidate will be with-held. 7. Water will be supplied within the hall. Any abnormal health conditions must be declared before the commencement of the examination. 8. No candidate will be permitted to leave the examination hall until one hour after the commencement of the examination and fifteen minutes before the end of examinations.

For more instruction and papers here I am providing you the PDF File of that in which you will get paper and instruction

The results of the examinations are not currently not available whenever they will posted the result I will defiantly share with you
Attached Files
File Type: pdf instruction of CET GP rating.pdf (384.6 KB, 253 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in