2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th July 2015, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

CET from PU

Hello sir I want to give CET exam from Panjab University?? so would you please tell me what is the fees for General Category for this exam…
27th July 2015, 11:53 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CET from PU

Hello Friend as you are looking for the fees for General Category for CET exam of Panjab University so here I am giving you information about this….

Eligibility:
Applicants should have passed 10+2 examinations passed from any recognized board or its equivalent.

Fees structure:
General Category: 1600/-
SC/ST Category: 800/-

Exam Pattern of PU CET 2015
Name of the Subject No. of Questions Total Marks
Paper-I Physics 60 120
Paper-II Chemistry 60 120
Paper-III Biology 60 120
Paper-IV Mathematics 60 120
Paper-V Biotechnology 60 120
Paper-VI Computer Science 60 120

UNIT-II MATHEMATICS

I Relations and Functions

1. Relations and Functions:
Types of relations: reflexive, symmetric, transitive and equivalence relations. One to one and onto functions, composite functions, inverse of a function. Binary operations.

2. Inverse Trigonometric Functions:
Definition, range, domain, principal value branches. Graphs of inverse trigonometric functions. Elementary properties of inverse trigonometric functions.

II ALGEBRA

1. Matrices:
Concept, notation, order, equality, types of matrices, zero matrix, transpose of a matrix, symmetric and skew symmetric matrices. Addition, multiplication and scalar multiplication of matrices, simple properties of addition, multiplication and scalar multiplication. Non-commutativity of multiplication of matrices and existence of non-zero matrices whose product is the zero matrix (restrict to square matrices of order 2). Concept of elementary row and column operation. Invertible matrices and proof of the uniqueness of inverse, if it exists; (Here all matrices will have real entries).

2. Determinants:
Determinant of a square matrix (up to 3 x 3 matrices), properties of determinants, minors, cofactors and applications of determinants in finding the area of a triangle, Adjoint and inverse of a square matrix. Consistency, inconsistency and number of solutions of system of linear equations by examples, solving system of linear equations in two or three variables (having solution) using inverse of a matrix.

PU CAT detail

Rest of the details here I am attaching pdf file which is free for download..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PU CAT detail.pdf (830.0 KB, 41 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in