2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th June 2018, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Re: CET Logical Reasoning Questions

I am preparing for MBA CET Entrance Exam. I have completed Aptitude Test Section and now want to start preparation for Logical Reasoning Section. So I need sample questions of this section. Someone is here who will provide link to get sample questions of Logical Reasoning section for MBA CET Entrance Exam?
25th June 2018, 02:15 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CET Logical Reasoning Questions

As you are looking for sample questions of Logical Reasoning section for MBA CET Entrance Exam, so here I am providing sample questions:

MBA CET Entrance Exam Sample Questions of Logical Reasoning Section:

(i)Lectures on six subjects P, Q, R, S, T and U are organised on the same day one after the other by six different persons A, B, C, D, E and F. Subjects and persons are not necessarily in the same order.

(ii) First lecture was on subject Q but not by B immediately followed by Cs lecture. Lecture on subject R is taken by E just before the last lecture. Last lecture on subject T is taught by F. Ds lecture on subject P is between C and Bs lectures.

Q.1. Lecture on subject P is preceded by whose lecture?
(1) B (2) E (3) B or E (4) Data inadequate (5) None of these

Q.2. Whose lecture is at serial No. 4?
(1) B (2) C (3) B or C (4) Data inadequate (5) None of these

Q.3. Who takes lecture on subject S?
(1) C (2) B (3) C or B (4) A or B (5) None of these

Q.4. Who takes the first lecture?
(1) C (2) A (3) D (4) Data inadequate (5) None of these

In each question below are given some statements followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, III and IV. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

Q.5. Statements: All films are clouds. All rats are clouds. Some clouds are chairs.
Conclusions: (I) No film is chair. (II) Some rats are films. (III) Some clouds are rats. (IV) Some chairs are rats.

(1) Only I and III follow (2) Either II or IV follows (3) None follows
(4) Only IV follows (5) None of these

Q.6. Statements: Some bugs are slates. All slates are apples. No apple is car.
Conclusions : (I) Some cars are slates. (II) Some bugs are cars. (III) Some apples are bugs. (IV) No car is bug.

(1) None follows (2) Only II follows (3) Only III follows
(4) Either II or IV and III follow (5) None of these

Q.7. In a code language ‘pla te lo means ‘Children like playing; ‘te wo de means ‘Children hate studying and ‘fa al lo means ‘All like flowers. So which word stands for ‘hate in that language?
(1) de (2) wo (3) fa (4) Data inadequate (5) None of these

Q.8. ‘A + B means ‘A is sister of B; ‘B C means ‘C is wife of B; ‘C x D means ‘D is son of C. If all are true how is ‘A related to ‘D?
(1) Mother (2) Sister (3) Aunt (4) Grandmother (5) None of these

Q.9. What would come in place of question mark (?) in the series based on English alphabet?
AT RC EP ? IL

(1)NG (2) NH (3) GN (4) IN (5) None of these

Q.10.Which letter set will come in place of the question-mark in the following series?
QYB OSD LNH HJN ?
(1) DGV (2) CHV (3) CGW (4) CGU (5) CGV
Solutions:
Q1. (5)
Q2. (1)
Q3. (3)
Q4. (2)
Q5. (5)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in