Go Back   2018 2019 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

Thread Tools
Old 13th January 2018, 12:58 PM
Super Moderator
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 20,404
Default Re: Central Government Research Institute

As you Asking for the Names of the Research Institutes that Comes Under the Central Government the Names of the Research Institutes is given below

Andhra Pradesh
-International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy & New Materials, Hyderabad

-Institute of Advanced Study in Science & Technology (IASST), Guwahati

-Centre for Soft Matter Research, Bangalore
-Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore
-J.N.Centre for Advanced Scientific Research, Bangalore
-Raman Research Institute, Bangalore

-Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST), Thiruvananthapuram

-Agarkar Research Institute (MACS), Pune
-Indian Institute of Geo-magnetism, Mumbai

Uttar Pradesh
-Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany, Lucknow

-Aryabhatta Research Institute for Observational Sciences, Nainital
-Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology, Dehradun

West Bengal
-Bose Institute, Kolkata
-Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata
-S.N.Bose National Centre for Basic Science, Kolkat
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in


Thread Tools Search this Thread

All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 06:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3