2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

16th May 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Re: Central Excise Tariff Act 1985 Classification

Someone is here who will tell me about classification of Central Excise Tariff Act 1985? Actually my uncle said me to find classifications of Central Excise Tariff Act 1985. So someone is here who will help me to find it?
16th May 2018, 06:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Central Excise Tariff Act 1985 Classification

You should not to go anywhere to get information about classifications of Central Excise Tariff Act 1985.

I am providing information about classifications of Central Excise Tariff Act 1985 here for your reference:

Central Excise Tariff Act 1985 Classification:

Classification of goods shall be governed by the following principles:

The titles of Sections, Chapters and Sub-Chapters are provided for ease of reference only.

Any reference in a heading to an article shall be taken to include a reference to that article incomplete or unfinished.

Any reference in a heading to a material or substance shall be taken to include a reference to mixtures or combinations of that material or substance with other materials or substances.

The classification of goods is consisting of more than one material or substance.

The heading which provides the most specific description shall be preferred to headings providing a more general description.

Mixtures, composite goods consisting of different materials or made up of different components, and goods put up in sets for retail sale.

Goods which cannot be classified in accordance with the above rules shall be classified under the heading appropriate to the goods to which they are most akin.

Download the attachment to get complete information about this act................
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Central Excise Tariff Act 1985 Classification.pdf (37.6 KB, 47 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in