2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd February 2018, 09:37 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Central Board Of Secondary Education National Eligibility Test

Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) Examination on behalf of University Grant Commission (UGC) on 05th November, 2017.

Eligibility
Applicants must have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC (list attached page No. 22 to 48) in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc. (list of subjects of post graduation attached at page No. 19 to 20) are eligible for this Test

Key dates
DATE OF UGC NET NOVEMBER 2017 NOTIFICATION

9th August, 2017

Online Application Form Submission

11th August, 2017

Last Date for Applying Online

11th September, 2017

Last Date of Submission of Fee through Online Generated Bank Challan, at any branch of (Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank)

12th September, 2017

Correction in Particulars of Application Form on the Website
3rd week of October 2017

Date of UGC NET 2017 Examination

05th November, 2017 (Sunday)

Exam pattern

UGC NET Test will consist of three papers. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held on 05th November, 2017 (Sunday) in all three separate session as under:

First (Paper-I): 100 Marks (50 out of which 50 questionsall are compulsory) [Duration: 1 Hours (09.30 am to 10.45 am, IST)]

Second (Paper-II): 100 Marks (50 questions all are compulsory) [Duration: 1 Hours (11.15 am to 12.30 pm, IST)]

Third (Paper-III): 150 Marks (75 questions all are compulsory) [Duration: 2 Hours (02.00 pm to 04.30 pm, IST)]

All the questions of Paper-II and Paper-III will be compulsory, covering entire syllabus (including all electives, without options)
The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet provided along with the test booklet

Karur Vysya Bank ATM In BTM Layout

Hi buddy here I am looking for Karur Vysya Bank ATM /branch address which located in BTM Layout, so will you plz give me its address here ??

As you want here I am giving below Karur Vysya Bank ATM /branch address which located in BTM Layout, on your demand :

Address
Karur Vysya Bank BTM Layout ATM /branch address ,

667, Outer Ring Rd, Jay Bheema Nagar, Stage 2, BTM Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068
Phone: 1860 200 1916

To get more Karur Vysya Bank branches Address here I am telling process

Go on Karur Vysya Bank official website

Click on Nearest Branch/ATM/CDM Click here link given at the right hand side

After click there you will land on branch locator page which look like given below image :

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in