2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th December 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Re: Central Bank Of India Safai Karamchari Job

Hello sir I am looking for job in the Central Bank Of India Safai Karamchari Job. would you please tell me that any current vacancy in the Central Bank Of India for India Safai Karamchari.
14th December 2015, 12:51 PM
Super Moderator

Here as per demand , below I am providing you information.
Central Bank of India, a government-owned bank, is one of the oldest and largest commercial banks in India. It is based in Mumbai which is the financial capital of india and capital city of state of Maharashtra.

Firstly go to the official website of Central Bank of India, which look like this image:

On this page top of the site career option is appear, click on this button then new page will open, which look like this image:

On this page new Recruitment jobs current information of the Central Bank of India given.

but now this time no have any vacancy in Central Bank Of India of Safai Karamchari .
14th March 2016, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I am Mohan lal. I am form Delhi. I have heard about the Central Bank Of India Safai Karamchari Job. Can you give me some details regarding it nad how can I check it?
14th March 2016, 06:50 PM
Super Moderator

Central Bank of India is one of the public sector banks of India.
It was established in the year 1911.
It’s headquarter is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
It has about 4600 branches and 5000 ATM’s spread all over India.

As you have asked about the Central bank of India safai karmachari job, I want to tell you that there is no such job open.

However you can check about it from the bank’s website regularly to know about it

I found following recruitment details

Recruitment / Engagement of Director for RSETI at Darbhanga Centre on Contract Basis
IMPORTANT : LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION: 05.02.2016

In-charge for FLCC (Financial Literacy cum Counseling Center) one each at Narsinghpur and Sagar districts of Madhya Pradesh on Contract basis-for the year 2016-17
IMPORTANT: Last date of receipt of applications- 18.01.2016

Recruitment of Incharge for CENT-FLCC (Financial Literacy and Credit Counseling Centre) for BARAN District (Rajasthan) on Contract basis for one year
IMPORTANT: LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS –11.01.2016

Advertisement for Engagement of Director for RSETI on contract Basis for 2016-17 at Sagar, Madhya Pradesh
IMPORTANT: Last date of receipt of applications- 18.01.2016

You can also check about the job.
Go to Central Bank of Indai website.
Then click on Career, the page open look like

Here you will find the details regarding the job

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in