2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th December 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Ceiiit

Can you tell me in detail about the admission in CEIIIT? Also tell me about the Internship in CEIIIT? Provide me the contact detail of CEIIIT as well?
25th December 2015, 06:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ceiiit

RGUKT Civil Engineering i. e., CEIIIT was established in 2011-2012 with an intake of 420 students who had already studied engineering Ist year which is common for all students who are studying in this institute ie., RGUKT.

Admission Criteria:

1st year Engineering subjects are prerequisites for the entire engineering programme and it is necessary that the students should complete the requirements successfully before entering into the 2nd- year or the post-1st year phase of the CE.

After Completion of First Year Engineering, students are offered to choose a branch on their own and based on their marks in E1

They get promoted to the Concerned Branches. There are completely six semesters.

Internship
Internships are work-related learning experiences that provide an opportunity to gain important knowledge and skills in a career related field.

Internships are basically a chance to gain exposure to career fields of interest without making a permanent commitment.

Organization use internships to evaluate and train potential candidates for jobs.

Internships are an excellent way to gain experience in a career field of interest and an opportunity to try career options by getting a behind the scenes look at what it’s actually like working in the field.

Summer internships are usually 8 to 12 weeks long and can be full or part time.

These short term experiences provide a real insight into what it’s actually like working in a particular job or career field.

Contact Detail:
Dept. of Civil Engineering,
A-2 Block,
Engineering Campus,
RGUKT Nuzvid.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in