2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th June 2018, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Re: CEE Kerala Nativity Certificate

Can you provide me the Certificate to prove Nativity for Keralites for admission to Engineering Courses, Kerala under CEE (Commissioner for Entrance Examinations)?
7th June 2018, 08:26 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CEE Kerala Nativity Certificate

The Certificate to prove Nativity for Keralites for admission to Engineering Courses, Kerala under CEE (Commissioner for Entrance Examinations) is as follows:

Nativity:
Only Indian citizens are eligible for admission to Professional courses unless otherwise notified. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) will also be treated at par with Indian citizens for the limited purpose of admission.

However PIO/OCI candidates will not be eligible for any kind of reservation. Candidates seeking admission to Professional Degree courses will be categorised as Keralite, Non-Keralite Category I (NK I) and Non-Keralite Category II (NK II).

Nativity Proof & Course Certificate:
One should attach the proof for Nativity along with the printout of application. One who has selected Medical courses and studied Sanskrit at +2 levels should attach Original Course Certificate/copy of mark list (as applicable) along with the printout of the application. The Course Certificate is to be obtained in the prescribed format available along with the printout of Application.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in