2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th December 2014, 01:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CDSI exam status

The UPSC conducted the Combined Defence Services Examination (I). The UPSC published CDSI exam Notice the notice Number for this is 02/2015-CDS-I. The notice was published on 08-11-2014.

Last fate for the submission of the application form was on 08-12-2014

You are searching for the process of the check CDS exam status online. For check CDS exam status online firstly you should need to go at the official website if the UPSC. This is looks like as follows:

When you visit at the above link you will find that there is Print Application option at the top right. Click on that option. When you click on that option you will find there is some another page will be open. This is as looks like as follows:

If you want to check your CDS exam status online enter the information such as Registration-Id , Date of Birth and Confirm Random Image after that click on the submit option. You will find your CDS exam status online.
20th March 2015, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Hi I want to check my application status of Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) so tell me how can I check?
20th March 2015, 09:19 AM
Super Moderator

Combined Defence Services Examination (CDS) is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission twice a year for recruitment into the Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy.

The last CDS exam was conducted on 15th Feb 2015.

There is no latest notification of CDS exam.

You can check you application status after the submission of your application form.

Here I am providing you the process to check application status.

Go to the following link.

upsconline.nic.in/viewapplication.php

On this page enter Registration-Id, Date of Birth and enter the Random Image shown and then click on the submit button.

Contact details

Union Public Service Commision
New Delhi, Delhi (state) ‎
011 2338 5271

Map location

[MAP]Union Public Service Commision[/MAP]

Last edited by Kiran Chandar; 20th March 2015 at 09:24 AM.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in