2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th May 2015, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Cds ssc

Combined Defence Services Examination CDS is conducted by Staff Selection Commission? Tell me the tentative month in which this exam will conduct? Tell me the education qualification and the age criteria required to apply for Combined Defence Services Examination CDS?
16th July 2018, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Re: Cds ssc

Hi buddy I want to appear in SSC ( Staff Selection Commission ) CDS (Combined Defense Services) exam and for the same here come to know its eligibility criteria , so will you plz let me know about the same ??
16th July 2018, 02:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Cds ssc

As per SSC ( Staff Selection Commission ) does not conduct CDS (Combined Defense Services) exam, its conducted by UPSC .

CDS (Combined Defense Services) is the common entrance exam to recruit unmarried male candidates in all the three spheres of the Indian defence services, i.e. Indian Military, Naval and Air Force. The UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is entrusted with the responsibility to conduct the CDS exam on an all India level.

Key dates
Date of Exam

February 2018

Date of Release of CDS Exam Notification

November 2018

Avail Application form from

November 2018

Closing date for submission of Application form

December 2018 until 6 pm.

Admit Card Issuance

3 weeks before the exam.

Eligibility

i) For Indian Military Academy/Officers Training Academy: Degree from a recognized university or equivalent

ii) For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognisedUniversity/Institution

iii) For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor of Engineering

Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of graduation provisional certificate on the date of commencement of the SSB interview at the SSB

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in