2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th November 2012, 09:12 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CDAC Recruitment Punjab

Centre for Development of Advanced Computing has invited the online application for the post of clerk in Punjab so here I am giving you the details of it as below:-

Last date for this post has passed so you can try next year so here I am providing you Eligibity and approximate date for application as below:-

Eligibility: -
(a) you should have bachorel degree
(b) you should have O level or equal degree
(c) You should have 10th pass with Punjabi.

Application fees:-
For general 600/- and for SC/ST 150/-

Application form:-
Application form is available in july month.
5th January 2016, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Is there any recruitment present in CDAC in Punjab? Please provide me detail of the CADC recruitment presents in Punjab?
5th January 2016, 12:31 PM
Super Moderator

CDAC Hyderabad invites applications from for interested candidates for Technical and non-Technical recruitment of Project Engineer-I, Project Engineer-II and Project Officer-I (Human Resource).

The last date for submission of applications for PE-I & PE-II is 18th December 2015 and for PO-I (HR) last date is 30th December 2015.

Name of the Post Age Limit Scale of Pay

Project Engineer-I Below 30 Years ₹ 31,000/- Per Month

Project Engineer-II Below 32 Years ₹ 37,000/- Per Month

Project Officer-I (Human Resource) Below 30 Years ₹ 25,000/- Per Month

Qualifications:

Project Engineer-I:
Candidates should passed First class BE/ B.Tech/ MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline.
DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience.

Post graduate degree in Computer Science / Electronics/ IT/ Computer Application or relevant domain with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience.

Project Engineer-II:
Candidates have First class BE/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent discipline with at least 3 years of post qualification work experience.
DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 4 years of post qualification work experience. DOEACC ‘C’ level with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience.
Masters in technology (M.Tech.)/ Masters in Engineering (ME) (OR) Ph.D. in relevant domain.

Project Officer-I (Human Resource):

Applicants have two years Full Time MBA/Post Graduate in relevant field or equivalent relevant professional qualification and with at-least 3 years post qualification work experience in the relevant field.

Application Fee:
Payment of ₹ 200/- Demand Draft send to the
‘C-DAC’, Payable at Hyderabad

Application fee exempted for SC / ST, PHC, Female candidates.

Selection Process:

Short listed candidates will be called for Written Test and Interview.

Applying process:

The candidate has to sign on Application form by affixing the recent colour passport size photograph (4 X 3 cms) at right top corner of Application form space provided for photograph and enclose Demand Draft by writing Candidate’ Name, Registration ID & Email ID at the back side.

The candidate should write Advertisement No.Hyd/07/Nov/2015 and post applied for on the top of the envelope and send the duly filled in application form along with enclosures to:

Address:

Human resource department,
Centre for development of advanced computing,
Plot no. 6 & 7, hardware park,
Sy no. 1/1, srisailam highway,
Pahadi shareef via keshavagiri (post),
Hyderabad -500 005

Important dates:

Last date for receipt of duly filled & signed –in Application for PE-I & PE-II : 18/12/2015
Written test date for PE-I & PE-II : 03/01/2016
Last date for receipt of duly filled & signed –in Application For PO-I (HR):
3 December 2015
Written test date for PO-I (HR): Will be informed later

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in