2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

CCSU Small Business

I want to know about the Hartford Small Business Development Center of the Central Connecticut State University so can you please provide me some information about this Center? What are the programs and the services offered in this center of CCSU?
Similar Threads
Thread
Top Small Scale Business
Small Business Ideas for Men
IDEA For Small Business
Want to start small business
New Small Business Ideas
Best small business ideas
Business Small Ideas
Small Business Idea
Looking for Small Business Ideas
Small business ideas for MBA
Small Business Ideas
Free Business Ideas Small Business
Small Business MBA Programs
Small Investment Business
Best Ideas For Small Business
How To Set Up A Small Business
Small Scale Business
Small IT Business Ideas
MBA small business
Small business institute SBI
18th April 2018, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Re: CCSU Small Business

I want to do MBA program in School of Business, Central Connecticut State University CCSU so can you provide me the details of the program?
18th April 2018, 10:50 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CCSU Small Business

The School of Business, Central Connecticut State University CCSU offers MBA program accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business AACSB.

Business Administration, M.B.A.

The Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program is designed to fulfill the educational needs of students and working professionals whose career paths are directed toward business analytics, finance, or accounting.

MBA Admission Requirements:

Applicants must hold a bachelors degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education with an undergraduate GPA of 2.70 or higher and a minimum GPA of 3.00 or higher in any post-baccalaureate coursework.

Applicants with a GPA of 2.69 or lower will not be considered.

GMAT/GRE Requirements:

Applicants with an Undergraduate Business Degree:

The GMAT/GRE is not required for an applicant with an undergraduate GPA of 3.20 or higher from an AACSB accredited business degree program.

The GMAT/GRE is required for applicants with an undergraduate GPA of 3.20 or higher from a non-AACSB accredited business degree program.

The GMAT/GRE is required for applicants with an undergraduate GPA between 2.70 - 3.19 from an AACSB accredited or non-AACSB accredited business degree program.

Applicants with an Undergraduate Non-Business Degree:

GMAT/GRE is not required for applicants with an undergraduate GPA of 3.20 or higher from non-business degree programs with accreditation from CAEP or ABET.

The GMAT/GRE is required for applicants with an undergraduate GPA between 2.70 - 3.19 from non-business degree programs with accreditation from CAEP or ABET.

The GMAT/GRE is required for applicants with an undergraduate GPA between 2.70 - 4.00 from non-business degree programs that are not accredited by CAEP or ABET.

Applicants with Business Experience

The GMAT/GRE is not required for applicants with five or more years of high-level business experience and a minimum 2.70 undergraduate GPA.

GMAT/GRE Waiver

GMAT or GRE scores will be waived for applicants holding a professional license, i.e. CPA, CMA, CFA, a Master's degree, or Doctoral degree.

Contact-

Central Connecticut State University
1615 Stanley St, New Britain, CT 06053, USA
+1 860-832-3200

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in