2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

CCSU Game Room

Is there any facility of game room available at the Central Connecticut State University? If yes then will you please tell me what are the monthly charges of game room of the Central Connecticut State University? If I would like to join the games according to yearly then what will be the yearly charges? Also tell me where the game room is situated?
Similar Threads
Thread
CSU Room Reservation
Room For Rent Near CUSAT
IIT Madras Room Allotment
Game HCL
ISRO Clean Room
IIT Bombay Room Booking
Clean Room IIT Bombay
Clean Living Room
NFL NFC Championship Game
IITB Room Retention
Game Art Colleges
APTDC Room Booking
LPU Hostel Room
CCSU Room and Board Fees
NIT Surathkal Hostel Room
IAF Official Game
IIT Bombay Room Booking
LSU Weight Room
NALSAR Hostel Room
12th April 2018, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Re: CCSU game room

Can you tell me the opening and closing timing of Breakers Game Room located in the Student Center of CCSU (Central Connecticut State University)?
12th April 2018, 03:37 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CCSU game room

The Student Centre provides services and facilities, and supports programs which enhance the growth of the campus community. Students are developed and educated through active participation.

The Student Centre is also the heart of campus activities, as it houses the offices of Student Government, Central Activities Network, the Mosaic Centre, the Womens Centre, the Student Activities/Leadership Development Office (SA/LD), and other student organization offices.

Breakers Game Room

The Breakers Game Room located in the CCSU Student Center, offer CCSU students, faculty, staff, alumni & invited guests of the university to utilize equipment in the game room.

All Breakers attendees must check in with the game room attendant & provide their Blue Chip Card to utilize equipment, participate in activities & visit the space.

Students, faculty, staff & alumni may have a guest with them in Breakers. However, the student, faculty, staff & alumni are responsible for their guest.

Breakers Game Room

Mon-Wed:
10am-10pm

Thursday:
10am-Midnight

Friday:
10am-9pm
Sat & Sun: 12pm-7pm

Breakers Currently Offers:

8 Pool Tables, 1 Ping Pong Table, Xbox One and PS4 Consoles, Interactive Gaming, Air Hockey, Foosball, Darts, Board Games, Cards, Lounge Space, Events, Tournaments, and other programs.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in