2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th April 2013, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CBSE Guidelines for Schools

The CBSE board is conduct two major board examinations in our country:

I. The All India Secondary School Examination for Class 10.
II. The All India Senior School Certificate Examination for Class 12.

Here I am giving you some CBSE guideline point for school.

1. All Schools must regularly visit CBSE website to be updated about various policies and schemes including latest updates on School Quality Assessment & Accreditation (SQAA)
2. All Schools will have a maximum time-line of three years within which they should apply to CBSE for School Quality Assessment & Accreditation.
3. The list of empanelled agencies is available on CBSE website. The Board would provide the complete list of agencies (added or blacklisted). Hence, schools should make reference to CBSE website from time to time.

4. Schools intending to get accredited must ensure that they have a website with an 'Accreditation Corner'.

5. Schools should upload the 'Mandatory Disclosure Form' on their website before 31 December, 2012. The 'Mandatory Disclosure Form' is available on the CBSE website under Academic/Accreditation.Schools should also check their data and continuosly update their status, website details etc on the CBSE Website.

6. The schools on deciding to undergo the SQAA, should make a School Assessment Committee (SAC) with its principal as head of the team.

7. The decision to form the School Accreditation Committee and resolve to undergo School Quality Assessment and Accreditation (SQAA) should be appropriately approved by the ManagementCommittee of each school.

You want full details of CBSE Guidelines for Schools here I am uploading a file given below:

CBSE Guidelines for Schools
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE Guidelines for Schools.pdf (130.6 KB, 96 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in