2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th November 2015, 05:12 PM
Super Moderator

Cbbe MBA

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Cbbe MBA discussion page. Here you can discuss about Cbbe MBA in details. Please ask your question about Cbbe MBA in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
Cbbe model MBA
6th July 2018, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Re: Cbbe MBA

I am doing my MBA degree from Mumbai University and at present I am in final year searching for some details about Customer-Based Brand Equity (CBBE) model. Will you please provide me basic details about Customer-Based Brand Equity (CBBE) model so I put in my report?
6th July 2018, 01:33 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Cbbe MBA

Customer-Based Brand Equity (CBBE) model incorporates theoretical advances and managerial practices in understanding and influencing consumer behavior.

The Customer-Based Brand Equity model approaches brand equity from the perspective of the consumer whether this be an individual or an organization.

Understanding the needs and wants of consumers and organizations and devising products and campaigns to satisfy them are at the heart of successful marketing.

The basic premise of the Customer-Based Brand Equity model is that the power of a brand lies in what customers have learned, felt, seen and heard about the brand as a result of their experiences.

Application:

Keller breaks resonance down into four categories:

Behavioural loyalty: This includes regular, repeat purchases.

Attitudinal attachment: Your customers love your brand or your product, and they see it as a special purchase.

Sense of community: Your customers feel a sense of community with people associated with the brand, including other consumers and company representatives.

Active engagement: This is the strongest example of brand loyalty. Customers are actively engaged with your brand, even when they are not purchasing it or consuming it.

This could include joining a club related to the brand; participating in online chats, marketing rallies, or events; following your brand on social media; or taking part in other, outside activities.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in