2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th April 2016, 09:47 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Catholic Syrian Bank PO Question Papers

As you have asked about the Catholic Syrian Bank probationary officer (PO) model question paper, I am providing you with it, check below for the details
TEST OF REASONING
This is a test to see how well you can think. It contains questions of various kinds. Here are some sample questions.
Q.17.
If the letters in the word TOPS can be rearranged to form a meaningful word beginning with O, thelast letter of that word is your answer
. If more than one such word can be formed, M is the answer and if no such word can be formed, X is the answer.
(1) T
(2) P
(3) M
(4) S
(5) X

Q.18.
Some leaders are dishonest. Satyapriya is a leader. Which of the following inferences definitely follows from these two statements ?
(1) Satyapriya is honest
(2) Satyapriya is dishonest
(3) Some leaders are honest
(4) Leaders are generally dishonest
(5) Satyapriya is sometimes dishonest

Q.19.
If the letters of the following alphabet intercharge positions, so that A takes the place of Z and Z takes the place of A; B takes the place of Y and Y takes the place of B and so on, what will be the13th letter from the right ?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
(1) M
(2) N
(3) O
(4) L
(5) None of these

Q.20.If the first and the second letters in the word ‘DEPRESSION’ were interchanged, also the third and the fourth letters, the fifth and sixth letters and so on, which of the following would be the seventh letter from the right ?
(1) R
(2) O
(3) S
(4) I
(5) None of these

PO Model paper Catholic Syrian bank

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in