2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd August 2015, 09:46 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Catholic Syrian Bank Althara branch

As you want to get the contact details of Catholic Syrian Bank Althara branch so here is the information of the same for you:

Here for your reference I am giving you the process of getting the contact details of Catholic Syrian Bank Althara branch;

(1). Firstly go to the official website of Catholic Syrian Bank which looks like this image:

(2). Now on this page at the right side of the page you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “Branch Network”

(3). Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Now on this page you will get the contact details of Catholic Syrian Bank Althara branch

Here for your reference I am giving you the contact details of Catholic Syrian Bank Althara branch:

Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd

State: Kerala
District: Trissur
Branch: Althara
IFSC Code: CSBK0000006 (5th character is zero)
Branch Code: 000006 (Last 6 Characters of the IFSC Code)
City: Attupuram
Address: P.b. No. 2, P.o. Punnayurkulam, Althara, Thrissur - 679561
Contact: JOSE V.V., E-MAIL : ALTHARA@CSB.CO.IN TELEPHONE : 0487 2540652, 2542229
25th November 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Please help me in getting the details of the Catholic Syrian Bank’s Althara branch as I need it for filling in an application form?
25th November 2015, 02:48 PM
Super Moderator

Please follow the below process through which you can get the details of the Catholic Syrian Bank’s Althara branch:

Please visit the site of the Catholic Syrian Bank’s Althara branch which looks like the image attached

On the right of the page you will find a link for Branch Network, lease click on it.

A new page will load which looks like the image attached

Please select the desired option from the list and click on go.

The list as per the selection will be displayed and at the top of the page you can filter the selection by choosing the Branch option which will display only the branches.

Please follow the above process for future as well.

Address:

Catholic Syrian Bank
P.B. No. 2,
P.O. Punnayurkulam,
Thrissur Dt.,
Kerala - 679 561
Kerala 0487 - 2542229, 9287271938

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in