2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st July 2014, 11:53 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CAT preparation Books

Here I am telling you the names of some good books for the preparation of CAT Common Admission Test:

A MODERN APPROACH TO VERBAL AND NON VERBAL REASONING Revised Edition (Paperback) by R. S. Aggarwal

How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT 6th Edition (Paperback) by Arun Sharma

Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT Common Admission Test for Admission into IIMs 7th Edition (Paperback) by Sarvesh K. Verma

18th March 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Will you suggest me good books for CAT preparation , as I want to purchase good books for preparation of the CAT exam ?
18th March 2015, 01:58 PM
Super Moderator

As you want I am here suggesting you good books for CAT exam preparation.

Books :

A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning (English) Revised Edition (Paperback) by R.S. Aggarwal

How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT (English) 6th Edition (Paperback) by Sharma A

How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT (English) 5th Edition (Paperback) by Sharma A

Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT Common Admission Test for Admission into IIMs (English) (Paperback) by Sarvesh K. Verma

How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT (English) 2nd Edition (Paperback) by Sharma A

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in