2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

CAT IIM Kozhikode

I want to join Indian Institute of Management (IIM) , Kozhikode that’s why I want to participate in Common Admission Test (CAT) . Please provide me a online process to apply for this CAT . Can you provide me some last year CAT Exam paper so I will prepare according to that paper pattern and I will definitely get admission here ?
Similar Threads
Thread
MCA In IIM Kozhikode
MDP IIM Kozhikode
IIM Kozhikode OBC
Cut Off For IIM Kozhikode
SBI IIM Kozhikode
IIM Kozhikode Map
IIM Kozhikode FPM
IIM Kozhikode PGP
IIM Kozhikode WAT
How Is IIM Kozhikode
PGP IIM Kozhikode
IIM Kozhikode Cut Off
CAT IIM Kozhikode
IIM Kozhikode Ph.D
Kozhikode MBA
MBA Kozhikode
Kozhikode MBA
IIM Kozhikode Vs MDI
IIM Kozhikode
Why IIM Kozhikode
8th July 2018, 07:05 AM
Unregistered

Re: CAT IIM Kozhikode

Hii sir, I Wants to get Admission Into the PGP Program of the Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode Will you Please Provide me the CAT Cutt off for PGP Program of the Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode ?
8th July 2018, 07:05 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CAT IIM Kozhikode

The Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM-K) founded in 1996, in collaboration with the State Government of Kerala, was the 5th IIM to be established. IIM Kozhikode was the first institute in Asia to offer a distance learning programme in management for working executives.

The Information About the PGP Admission of the Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode is given below

Duration : 2 year

Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must hold a Bachelors Degree, with at least 50% marks or an equivalent CGPA (45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PWD)/Differently Able (DA) category) awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956. The candidate may possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.

Admission Procedure :

There are 2 stages that a candidate goes through before getting selected for IIM-Kozhikode PGDM Programme.

The first stage is appearing for the CAT Exam conducted by the IIMs (GMAT for the international candidates).

On clearing the required cut-offs and the composite score, a candidate is called for the GD/WAT and PI.

CAT Cutt off Score

Category CAT Score Percentile
General 90
NC-OBC 80
SC 65
ST/PwD 55

Contact Details
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
Address: I.I.M Road, Kunnamangalam, Kozhikode, Kerala 673570

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in