2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th August 2012, 03:26 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Careers IRISH rail

You are looking for the IRISH RAIL career opportunities; here I am providing you that the jobs are offered by the IRISH Rail, at current time.

IRISH Rail jobs:

Multilingual Pre Sales and Product Consultant
QA Engineer
Recruitment Consultant - Accountancy Team - Dublin

If you want to apply for that Job position, then please select any one job position, & it’ll give you the detailed description of that job, & also apply, so first of tell me. I’ll provide you the details.
7th December 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know if there are any openings with Irish rail as I am interested in joining them since I am a qualified engineer?
7th December 2015, 12:45 PM
Super Moderator

Firstly I would like to inform you that currently there are no opportunities available with Irish rail.

However please follow the procedure given below to check the jobs available with Irish rail:

Please visit the official website of Irish rail which looks like the image attached.

On the bottom left of the page you will find a section for About, under this section you will find for Company Info.

Please click on it & a new page will load which looks like the image attached.

On the left of the page you will find a link for Career Opportunities, please click on this link.

A new page will load which looks like the image attached.

This page gives you information about the various fields in which opportunities are available with Irish rails as well as information on the contact details of the recruitment cell for Irish rail.

Please follow the above process in future as well.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in