2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th October 2014, 02:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Career in Infosys for Non-Technical

To make a career in a Company like Infosys first thing that should keep in mind is that make sure your academics qualification need to be extraordinary. To check the Career opening follow the below given steps:

Here I am providing you a link; just open the link and click to “Login” under “For job openings in India”
That page will look like this:

Fill in all the required detail and submit

After you register, you can check the job openings available and so the opening which suits your academic qualification just apply for it and they will revert you back if they find that you fulfill their requirements.
4th November 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi I would like to know the Career in Infosys for Non-Technical profile, how do I check it?
4th November 2015, 04:10 PM
Super Moderator

To know the Career in Infosys for Non-Technical profile, please follow the below process:

Please visit the official website of Inforsys which looks like the image attached.

On the top right of the page you will find a link for Jobseekers, please click on it.

A new page will open which looks like the image attached

You will see a link for Job Oppurtunities on the top centre of the page please click on it.

A new page will load which looks like the image attached and as options to look for job opportunities across world with options for Asia Pacific, Americas & Europe

The default location would be Asia Pacific so you will have to choose countries like India, china or Middle East.

For example you click the link under India, a new page will open.

Please scroll down on the page you will find a section for Focus area, under which you have link for Business Intelligence, please click on it.

This will have Non-Technical job available with Infosys.

Please follow the above process for future reference.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in